On 17 - 18 April 2024, the UK's community of HR leaders will gather to discuss the digital future of HR and people. From start-ups and SMEs all the way to globally recognised brands, this is the place for the people community to connect, educate and inspire.
If you have tangible, end-user experience leveraging technology to transform the HR function, or practical advice for people looking to future proof their operations, we want to hear from you. From visionary panel discussions to prime solo speaking slots, HR Technologies UK offers surplus opportunities for you to showcase your expertise.
But first, let's cover the important bits...
- The deadline for all submissions is Friday 26th January.
- We'll be in touch by Friday 9th February to confirm if your submission has been successful.
- This opportunity is exclusive to senior HR professionals. If you're a solutions provider and want to get involved, don't hesitate to contact our sales team.
To be considered for this year's line up of market-leading speakers, simply fill in the form below:
If you're seeing this page, then you should already have received an email detailing how all this works. But, if you need a reminder...
1. Fill in the form above by Friday 26th January to have your speaker submission considered for the HR Technologies UK 2024 Conference agenda.
2. We'll reach out on or before Friday 9th February to let you know if your submission has been successful.
It's as simple as that.
If you have any questions about this campaign, or would like to update your response, please contact the team at firstname.lastname@example.org